Friday, May 17, 2013

Digital 14--Principles of Design

 Balance 1
 Craftsmanship 1
 Craftsmanship 2
 Economy 1
 Economy 2
 Dominance 1--This is my beautiful kitty Charlie.  He was sleeping, so i got down on the ground and began shooting.  Charlie woke up and i got some adorable pictures of him reaching for the camera, but i love this one because you just have to look at him.
 Balance 1
 Dominance 2
 Harmony 1
 Harmony 2
 Movement 1
 Movement 2

 Proportion 2
 Space 1
 Proportion 1
 Space 2--I love this picture so much.  I was attempting to photograph my sister when our dog, Henry, decided to flop down in front of me on the grass.  I was already laying down, so i quickly focused on Henry and managed to catch this shot before he moved away.  There is no intersection between Sarah and Henry, showing a good use of space.
 Variety 1
Variety 2

No comments:

Post a Comment