Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Digital 7--Portraits

 This is my best friend, Michelle.  She's gorgeous.  We were on the New York trip together and i was just shooting pictures while we were eating lunch on Saturday.  I got this amazing, unposed, candid shot of Michelle smiling at something my other best friend, Yule, had said.  I love this picture.  She's framed by the pillar behind her and looks so relaxed and happy.
Yule, my best friend, agreed to let me take this picture of her on the board walk.  I took quite a few photos, but in this one Yule was just ending a smile, and looked really sincere and serene and beautiful.  I love this photo a lot.  She is just gorgeous, and i love her little dimple.  This is mostly candid, because she didn't know i took this picture, but she looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment